The Sentinel selling workshop, entitled Specific Proposal Selling™ centres your sell on the proposal you make to maximise impact and results whilst still identifying and addressing buyer needs. The workshop is intensively trained over 2 days at one of 3 skill levels by senior ex-Buyers and Sales Directors from top blue chip organisations utilising real life case studies of delegates to maximise recall.
The Sentinel Specific Proposal Selling Model
Most sales frameworks focus on meeting the needs of the buyers and the soft skills of questioning, then communicating benefits. Sentinel go further; our simple 5 step process encourages a more direct and commercial approach to selling, centred on the Specific Proposal targeted against the identified needs of the client or customer. We build your selling stories based on the identified needs of the customer and the creation of compelling, engaging and motivating commercial ‘hooks’ to draw the buyer to say ‘yes’. We will show you how to effectively focus your sells into as few as 5 slides creating a concise yet sharp and impactful presentation.
In short, less words and more focused action.
- 2 days Sentinel Specific Proposal Selling™ Immersion Workshop plus a 1 day Embedding Workshop 6 weeks later
- Trained at one of three different skill levels to meet your particular needs
- Trained by ex- senior buyers and Sales Directors using dynamic techniques and Intensive trainer to delegate ratio for maximum impact
- Focused on you – the skills are trained using your real life business situations
- Individual and Corporate Feedback reports to allow post course focus
- Sentinel Specific Proposal Model™ – Delegates will build better deals faster by presenting your offer in the buyer’s language and by tailoring your sell to meeting their needs.
- Removes ‘death by PowerPoint’ and instead uses compelling selling messages that get straight to the point that engage and motivate your buyer
- Encourages mind-set of ‘big changes to big things’ utilising creative solutions
- Reduces internal preparation time whilst maximising impact
- How to use advanced questioning techniques to better understand your buyers needs and how to effectively and efficiently manage their objections.
This workshop is also part of the Sentinel Total Commercial Call™ Programme that combines Specific Proposal Selling™ with the Sentinel Negotiation course, Situational Negotiation™ to create a total commercial system. Click here to be taken to the programme detail.
Note that we also run open programmes in Specific Proposal Selling for one or two delegates. For more information click here.