Comprehensive Account Planning and Management Process
Sentinel’s ‘Account Planning and Management’ workshop is designed for account managers who handle key accounts and are required to manage and develop their customers/clients.
It consists of a comprehensive methodology and tools that encompass all account planning and management situations and covers the needs of selling organisations from those with little or no formal account planning tools right through to those with sophisticated tracking and reporting systems.
Starting with building a clear account vision that is mutually compatible with your own business aims and visions the process develops account plans based on the objective analysis of relevant data, strategy generation and opportunity mapping right through to implementation, monitoring and review.
Designed to blend theory with immediate practical application – the process is structured and comprehensive yet simple to operate and quick to deliver tangible outcomes.
- 2 days Sentinel Account Planning and Management workshop followed by a 1 day Embedding workshop 12 weeks later
- The Sentinel comprehensive account planning and management process and tools including;
- Creating an account vision
- Sourcing and analysing relevant data to create meaningful insights
- Strategic opportunity mapping
- Account objective setting and customer planning
- Implementation strategies
- Information, monitoring, reporting and review
- Delivered by ex-senior Sales Directors from blue chip organisations, in a fast paced environment and utilising highly interactive and memorable training techniques to ensure quick and easy uptake.
- A common business framework for customer/client management that integrates with your own business vision and strategies and effectively links the requirements of your organisations short and long term objectives with the delivery of individual strategic customer account plans.
- A comprehensive customer management tool that will deliver improved insight into your customers and better on going business rapport.
- Quality insights from objective data analysis
- Opportunity identification and mapping
- Strategic option generation and priority planning
- Applicable to all levels of account capability, sophistication and size Directors from blue chip organisations, in a fast paced environment and utilising highly interactive and memorable training techniques to ensure quick and easy uptake.